VAT was introduced into the Indian taxation system from 1 April 2005. VAT is a multi-stage indirect tax levied at each stage of the value addition chain, with a provision to allow input tax credit (ITC) on tax paid at an earlier stage, which can be appropriated against the VAT liability on subsequent sale.
A N Khurana & Co will help you with all kinds of Delhi VAT matters including:
- Registration with VAT / Sales Tax Authorities
- Filing of Periodical Returns and calculation of tax liability
- Assisting with other VAT / Sales Tax compliances
- Procurement of Statutory Forms
- VAT Planning and Advisory Services
- Representation for Assessment, Appeals, References etc